[Foundation-l] Appaled by Christiaan

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:50:50 UTC 2005

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:47:49 +0700, Walter van Kalken
<walter at vankalken.net> wrote:
> First he tells Gerard to go write down this his comments elsewhere. And
> now he is censoring the page Gerard wrote his comments. I find this

That C-word again... it's driving me... crazy...

Neither version of the page that was being fought over was
particularly NPOV; neither the one with the sentence "As the proposers
of what is now euphemestically called...." nor the one mentioning
GerardM by name.  And both sides in the dispute make good points.  I
tried to clarify the discussion and history; please work on wording
your points more precisely, rather than just reverting.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Desirability_of_end-user_image_suppression
This article will become feature-quality yet.

+sj+