[Foundation-l] Re: Emergency Medicine Wikibook: seeking programmersand doctors, nurses, paramedics

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 05:19:30 UTC 2005

--- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > One final, rather big question. I've gone ahead and created an entire set
> > of chapters, but the chapters point to (as yet) empty pages. I'm wondering
> > if that's the best strategy. It seems possible that it's better to leave
> > blank things that haven't been written yet, so people know they need to be
> > written.
>
> No, you should leave empty pages. This suggests to newcomers what is yet
> missing.

Paris - forget what I said. Anthere's method is better since you will likely
change the template and/or page names. Creating a bunch of blank templates
right now will therefore mean more work for you later. It might also upset
those people on Wikibooks who want their module count to mean something. :)

-- mav