[Foundation-l] Re: Information flow

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 16:33:21 UTC 2005

Puddl Duk wrote:

>>* exactly on which topic do you feel you are not informed ? Please cite
>>some examples of issues where we have been failing ? Was the information
>>missing related to legal issues ? To partnership ? To budget ?
>

> This is an amazing statement, how can we ask for information that is seceret
> and that we don't know about?

True. Good point.

I have been thinking of one secret information you might not be aware
of, which I think I can disclose to you.
Please bend over so that I can say it very softly and privately in your
ear (in case you are a tall guy for I am a small size person). Do not
repeat please.

<small>We have some private mailing lists or channels to discuss
quietly, 'cause there are a couple of unpleasant individuals on this
mailing list, whose mails are seemingly limited to criticizing and
adding fire on the oil. And we dare not kicking them of the list. I
know, we are weak...</small>

I'll let Angela answer next points that might concern you.

Ant