[Engineering] [Train] 1.33.0-wmf.18 status update

Tyler Cipriani tcipriani at wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 19 14:36:35 UTC 2019

Hello all!

I have not yet started the 1.33.0-wmf.18 train; however, at the end of
last week, I noticed some errors that (AFAICT) are regressions in
1.33.0-wmf.17.

There were two new errors that started showing up in 1.33.0-wmf.17:

1. ErrorException from includes/HeaderCallback.php: PHP Notice:
Undefined offset: 1[0]
2. includes/specials/pagers/ActiveUsersPager.php: PHP Notice: Undefined
index: dir[1]

Neither of these errors were happening at a high enough rate, or with
enough of a user impact to trigger a rollback of 1.33.0-wmf.17; however,
I added them as blockers for wmf.18 in the hopes that we could address
regressions caused from wmf.17 before rolling out wmf.18.

If folks could take a look at these tasks and help me resolve these
regressions before we start rollout of a new version that'd be great!

Thanks in advance for your help and attention!

-- Tyler

[0]. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T216086>
[1]. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T216200>