[Engineering] W3C

C. Scott Ananian cananian at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 16 23:31:51 UTC 2018

On the parsing team we've also interacted w/ the HTML parsing standard,
contributing to web-platform-tests for example.  That effort seems to be
led by the WHATWG more than the W3C I believe, though?  I've also had good
discussions with the JSON-LD folks, although that's more as a potential
user of the standard (T44063, T164655, etc).  I think we might be able to
contribute to i18n efforts as well; I know we recently switched to using
CSS to style citations which required using some of the advanced non-latin
numbering functions in CSS...
  --scott

(http://cscott.net)