[Engineering] [Wikitech-l] Phabricator spam - account approval requirement enabled

Leon Ziemba musikanimal at wikimedia.org
Sun Jul 1 16:11:19 UTC 2018

The triage level should now be properly set to what it was before. Thanks
to Andre for informing me of the number-to-string mapping. Triage levels
from before ~16:00 UTC may be incorrect.

Again there are some issues where the bot hits the rate limiting before
it's done with a given task, so *occasionally* it wouldn't have cleaned up
everything. I don't think you need to review every task the bot edited, but
keep an eye on the tasks you follow. I have slowed down the bot to try to
prevent this from happening.

~Leon

‪On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 11:57 AM ‫יגאל חיטרון‬‎ <khitron at post.bgu.ac.il>