[Engineering] Please disregard any emails from CloudBees

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 29 23:17:10 UTC 2016

A very very very very persistent marketer from CloudBees (the people who
hold the Jenkins trademark/copyright and produce open-core add-ons for
it) has been contacting many members of staff asking to speak with them
about the services CloudBees provides.

I have contacted her twice now telling her to cease contacting anyone at
the WMF about this (and told her that my team and I are responsible for
the use of Jenkins and we don't want to speak with them).

Hopefully it will end soon.

Sorry for the spam in your inbox.

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |