[Engineering] What are the main edit-review tools?

Joe Matazzoni jmatazzoni at wikimedia.org
Thu May 5 00:23:20 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

We want to reach out and talk to people involved in creating the “main” tools that are used for edit review, page review and vandalism fighting. I’m sure I’m asking this question in the wrong way, but do you guys know what that list of top tools would be? Put another way, if you wanted to compile a list of the tools whose users would comprise 80% of the patrollers using tools, what tools would be on that list?

If you can identify the tools that are popular in languages other than english, that would also be helpful. Or if you know who might have this info...

Thanks for your help!

Joe

Joe Matazzoni
Product Manager, Collaboration