[Engineering] How we count uniques

Chris Steipp csteipp at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 31 18:48:21 UTC 2016

Kudos to the Analytics and Research team for doing that!

Since the blog specifically called out not making our users log in, and so
not being able to count "users", are we looking how many logged in users
access our sites each month (whether they make an edit or not), and average
number of devices per user account?