[Commons-l] Radical proposal

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 13:04:42 UTC 2006

I find it very disappointing that folks here don't find human driven
presentation of content to be valuable.  Will we now be deleting the
commons main page and simply redirecting it to a category?

This will force projects to build their own true gallery pages rather
than build them on commons.  Because of the difficulty of building
truly multilingual things on commons the incentive to avoid working on
commons already exists... this will just increase it further. :(