[Commons-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] USGS maps are liberated!

cohesion cohesion at sleepyhead.org
Wed Aug 30 15:43:48 UTC 2006

On 8/30/06, Guillaume Paumier <guillom.pom at gmail.com> wrote:
> [ crossposting on wikien-l and commons-l ]
> Is there any project on Commons to upload these maps?
>
> g.

Not that I know of, I don't think they are completely uploaded yet,
but I would be glad to help if one gets started. I emailed the person
that did this and said we might be interested :) Apparently when the
upload is complete his project page will have more details about where
they are. There are a lot, so a commons project might be a good idea
:)