[Advocacy Advisors] Net Politics Beer on Friday from 20:00

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:28:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We have now confirmed the venue for the #npbmex this Friday. We'll be
meeting at the Calcino Almeda pub/restaurant that is just across the Hilton
next to the park (Calle Doctor Mora 9).

 A NetPoliticsBeerX (#nbpx) is an informal meet-up of people involved or
interested in the different fields of internet politics and activism (e.g.
copyright, privacy, surveillance, open data, telecoms regulation).

The goal of this NetPoliticsBeerMexico (#npbmex) is to meet with local
digital rights and activist groups and get to know more about the digital
rights situation on a more global level.
Some info about the meet-up here:
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Npbmex

Cheers,
Dimi