[Advocacy Advisors] Twitter v. Holder amicus brief

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:40:37 UTC 2015

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for doing this! I do think we have an interest in this case and
questions about such letters have been raised even within our community.

The way I understand it, an amicus brief  is like a highly official letter
of support but has no palpable legal value. Do such documents play any role
for the court or is this rather targeted at the media?

Thanks!
Dimi