[Advocacy Advisors] RfC on Position Paper on EU Copyright Reform

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:55:05 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I have now reworked the document with the comments in mind.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/EU_policy/Position_Paper_on_EU_Copyright

I'll wait for another round of comments, but it would be best to contact
the EU chapters about signing it even before Wikimania, so we get the ball
rolling.

At the same time, I would love to give people at Wikimania a chance to
comment/edit the document. It is however hard to edit something after the
first chapter has approved it. Any thoughts on how to handle this?

Thanks!
Dimi