[Advocacy Advisors] Does the Foundation intend to propose any actual actions?

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:18:55 UTC 2013

I've been working as a professional statistician for most of the past
two decades, in applied fields where problems result in immediate
failures of various algorithms. These opinion questions aren't
sophisticated. People will answer when they are asked. What do you
think makes sampling so difficult, in the case, for instance, of how
often advocacy actions should be proposed?