[Advocacy Advisors] EU to tackle copyright reform

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 02:02:20 UTC 2012

Hey Ryan,

no there was no talk about that, but it's top on my proposals list. I
believe that such a thing simply has the chance to be accepted. The EU
right now allows reuse with citations as a general rule, but there might be
exceptions in each agency and since they don't use a specific license it
can be very confusing to read through the copyright statements.

I am just not sure whether it would be better to propose PD or CC-by or
just say "free-license".

Dimi