[Wiktionary-l] Alarmed at finding out about the ultimateWiktionary

rb_wikitonary at boult.mailshell.com rb_wikitonary at boult.mailshell.com
Mon May 30 11:45:55 UTC 2005

>>>Are there objections from old-school wiktionarians to the ultimate
wiktionary plans?  Is it possible that we could address these objections
through code?

I've been an active administrator on Wiktionary for some months now. But
only recently subscribed to the mailing list - only just noticing that such
a thing exists.

So this discussion of the Ultimate Wiktionary comes as a complete surprise
to me.

Which is even more alarming as somewhere in Wiki-.org land there is clearly
a policy that all changes etc must be notified and approved through the web
site. The mailing list is only an ancillary means of communication.

So I would suggest whoever is managing the idea of change needs to lift
their game in keeping the active Wiktionary community informed.

Richardb

rb_wikitonary at boult.mailshell.com

This mail message is not intended to receive a reply to the address used to
send it. The address used for sending it will not accept replies.

The content may reveal an address you can use.