[Wiktionary-l] Bots on the French Wiktionary

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Tue May 3 13:29:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

There have been bots adding interwiki links in the French Wiktionary and
adding links into redirects, which breaks them. Please don't do that.

Also, we would like that the links are added _at the end_ of the articles, not
at the beginning.

Thanks.

Yann

PS: We are going to import the Dictionary from the French Academy with a bot.
So about 33,000 articles or 14 MB of text. For more information, see
http://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionnaire:Dictionnaire_de_l'Académie_française

I am also uploading a raw copy of it into Wikisource:
http://wikisource.org/wiki/Dictionnaire_de_l'Académie_française_(1932)

--
http://www.non-violence.org/ | Site collaboratif sur la non-violence
http://www.forget-me.net/ | Alternatives sur le Net