[Wikisource-l] Cleaning vandalism on little-watched small wikis

-jkb- -jkb- at web.de
Tue Nov 28 12:29:19 UTC 2006

Hi. SUPPORT.

It is nice to hear that you have no lack of sysops. But there are many
projects, not only Wikisources, but also Wikipedias, who have problems; even
there are some ones whre there is no sysop at all (this should be forbidden,
btw). Remember what happened on the Breton Wikipedia some 2 weeks ago - a
robot deleted simply the whole Wikipedia and nobody could stop him for a
longer time.

So I do see a need to unify the question with templates for delete. There
are many many users just looking somewhere and they find many vandalistic
edits. It should be possible to post a delete template there withour knowing
the language properly. It is a good idea and it should be made in any case.

Jan (-jkb-, cs.source etc.)