[Wikisource-l] Copyright issues on Wikisource

Luiz Augusto lugusto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 20:42:48 UTC 2006

If a policy for all Wikisources is going to be based in the USA laws and
ignore all international agreements, lots of works that are in public domain
in anothers countries but not in the USA needs to be deleted. Lots of works
from brazilians and portugueses writers that died more than 70 years... Is
more simple to respect the copyright from the contry of origin (and make
attempts to change the stupid 100 years after death law in the USA).