[Wikipedia-l] Change of namespace: who to contact?

Ragib Hasan ragibhasan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:17:48 UTC 2006

I am a bureaucrat in Bengali wikipedia. We need to change the spelling
of our Wikipedia namespace, from উইকিপেডিয়া to উইকিপিডিয়া. I am a bit
confused as to who should be able to do this. I've posted this message
at meta wiki, a week ago, but haven't got a reply yet. Messages to
several developers were also not replied (I might have posted to wrong
contact pages).

Anyway, I'd appreciate if someone can explain the proper procedure to me.

Thanks

Ragib

--
Ragib Hasan