[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia vs. Ebay on Alexa

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:16:49 UTC 2006

On 9/5/06, Milos Rancic <millosh at mutualaid.org> wrote:

> Hehe... I started to think as a company's manager: may we give to our
> users some more services so we can make our growth better? ;)

Sure.  Better community-development tools (basic optional profiling),
better skin options (more than one functional skin with support),
better interface options (list of last-visited pages, top-of-watchlist
available as part of the sidebar), better editing options (click on a
paragraph for simple wysiwyg editing without a new page-load)....
"email this page/image to a friend" options for trusted users...
better dump options for those wanting to do their own thing with
subsets of WP content (say, running an xml parser on dumps and
providing the resultset)

--
++SJ