[Wikipedia-l] [Wikimediauk-l] Radio Wales interview as ogg

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Fri Mar 24 16:06:33 UTC 2006

David Gerard (dgerard at gmail.com) [060323 12:16]:

> For those who missed it, I've put my segment up:
> http://static.rocknerd.org/david/radiowales-q0-mono.ogg
> Ogg Vorbis, 2,311,827 bytes.

Apparently there's no mailing list for cy:. But I chatted with Telsa on IRC
about this a coupla nights ago and she says she'll shop the URL around the
Welsh Nationalist-inclined bloggers, which may help recruitment for cy:.

Telsa also says the big problem with cy: is that it's really badly written
for the most part ... basically, that it needs some native speakers who are
good writers to give it a top-to-bottom revision and set the standard.
Which is actually quite feasible with 4,000 articles, if the editors can be
found. I know no Welsh myself or I'd dive in ...

- d.