[Wikipedia-l] Moldovan wikipedia?

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 10:04:04 UTC 2006

By the way, similarly to how Romanians like to equate Arizona with me,
and thus anybody from Arizona must be me, perhaps we should do the
same with Moldova? After all, Moldova's population is smaller by quite
a bit, and internet access is less widespread in Moldova.

So all those Moldovans who voted (all whopping 7 of them!!) are
obviously just one person. Right, Bogdan?

Mark

--
"Take away their language, destroy their souls." -- Joseph Stalin