[Wikipedia-l] exicornt switch

Gerben van der Stouwe g.vanderstouwe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 10:56:35 UTC 2006

One thing i can think of is making that page with a space in it or a
redirect to the mainpage. Then lock it. That way the vandal won't be
able to disrupt that article again. Of course usefull additions can't be
made as well but its the only viable solution I can think of, as
blocking AOL is definitly not what we want, isn't it.
greetz gerbennn