[Wikipedia-l] deletion of Moldovan Wikipedia

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 18:43:18 UTC 2006

Anthere wrote:
> Andreas Vilén wrote:
>
>>Please stop feeding this "future civilization" troll and ban him from
>>the mailing list.
>>
>>/Andreas
>

> Future civilization has been banned from wikipedia-l for more than 24
> hours Andreas.
>
> ant

By the way, someone is blanking all articles on mo.wikipedia, upon the
motive that it was decided so, and point out to my email.

It is totally incorrect. I do not support blanking the pages, nor the
deletion of the project.

This action, comments left by private email and comments left on my talk
page is slowly beginning to get me a bit upset :-)

Ant