[Wikipedia-l] RFC: Principles of mass content adding on small Wikipedias

A. Decorte klenje at adriacom.it
Sun Mar 12 10:12:16 UTC 2006

Hi I'm following with interest the discussion on this topic as admin in
Friulian wikipedia. I think it would be useful to add things like the
countries of the worlds or the planets, since these may attract the
attention of new contributors. About villages, we had actually already
begun a project to insert Friulian communes in the wikipedia; we already
have a list which links Friulian and Italian names, but we didn't have a
bot to actually do the work
(http://fur.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichipedie:Progjet_comuns).
Since someone also mentioned Unicode CLDR,  I'm adding in this period
data for Friulian, therefore I guess that when it will be ready these
informations could be used also  in Wikipedia
Regards
Klenje