[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia-l Digest, Vol 32, Issue 14

Giuseppe DAngelo pippudoz at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 10 12:27:02 UTC 2006

Dag Gerard - je hebt gelijk.
  I support Mark's positive advice to the promoters of the Tetum wiki, what he said seemed straightforward enough to me.
  Once again, I repeat, we are talking about our newest independent nation, so it is only natural that they will eventually require (and most certainly get) a wiki in their official language, but they may need a bit of help and encouragement along the way.
  pippu d'a