[Wikipedia-l] What variant to use for Irish, Scottish and Welsh localities?

Craig Franklin craig at halo-17.net
Fri Mar 10 11:43:07 UTC 2006

Hi Ronline,

I, personally, would go with the Celtic names, especially in Ireland where
they are now mostly "official" over the English versions, and then redirect
the English version of the name in.  This is not the consensus on :en
though, I'm sad to say.

Cheers,
- Lankiveil [[:ga:Úsáideoir:Lankiveil]]

Craig Franklin