[Wikipedia-l] Request for Tetum language - reminder

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 23:37:31 UTC 2006

Hoi,
For your information, formally Mark does not have authority. There are
few people who are seen to be authorortive. He is however one of the
people who knows a lot about what languages are. In this case the
point he made was great. I was accepted as such.

Now, when you complain about Mark, I want to point out two things;
* What is your authority on this subject that you challenge him?
* You may have noticed that Mark has been really good in not going
overboard lately.

Most often I welcome the points that Mark makes. Certainly when he
makes his point once they are the best that can be heard.

As to the Moldovan fracas, it has definetly not been the worst project
that we have seen. Some projects were / are much worse. They are just
not that "in the public eye".

Thanks,
   GerardM