[Wikipedia-l] Voting for the closing down of Moldovan Wikipedia

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:57:37 UTC 2006

I'm not sure all of those questions are relevant. Most of them are
publicly-accessible information anyhow. I will answer those that
aren't.

> 1. How old are you?
> 2. Where do you live?
> 3. Where were you brought up?
> 4. How many languages do you claim to speak?
I don't "claim to speak" any languages. I know a number of languages
to widely varying degrees -- for example, I can say a few things in
Okinawan, I can understand Spanish to a degree, and I can make myself
understood in Japanese. Whether I "speak" a language or not depends on
what you mean -- what level of fluency?
> 5. How did you learn those languages?
How does anyone learn any language? By hearing it/reading it, and
speaking it/writing it.

Mark