[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia on iPod (Encyclopodia) available now

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 13:51:18 UTC 2006

--- Anthony DiPierro <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
> I'd certainly describe the exchange between Daniel Mayer and Robert
> Bamler to be arguing.  But maybe I just misread things.

I was simply asking some legitimate questions; the first set was offlist, but when that set was
not answered adequately I restated the questions on the list. Robert interpreted my questions as
an attack and assumed an argumentative tone. The questions were not an attack and I did not
reciprocate in tone. An argument is a heated discussion between two or more people; if only one
person is heated, is it still an argument?

As for your other points; it is being worked on by our legal officer and his team.

-- mav