[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia on iPod (Encyclopodia) available now

Robert Bamler Robert.Bamler.epodia at gmx.de
Wed Mar 1 00:05:53 UTC 2006

Hello Daniel,

> A link?? You need the full text of the GFDL on the iPod. Also - I sent you
> an offlist question about the use of the Wikipedia trademark and logo.
> Again - did you get permission to do that?

1. From your first sentence I really get the impression that you only want to
annoy me (you have to give in that your remark is really silly since the iPod
is an offline device)

2. I got your offlist question and I already sent a reply several hours ago.

3. Have you had a look at the website again? Or don't you have the time for
that because you're so busy looking for silly assaults against me?

Good night,
Robert