[Wikipedia-l] Re: User Jcb deleting articles in ia.wikipedia.org

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 21:40:49 UTC 2005

Jay, one comment,

What differentiate a bot from a regular admin is that what a bot does is
not visible in recent changes. But a bot can not do anything more than a
regular editor. In particular, it can not delete article, unless it is
an admin as well (it is not the case I think).

If you wish to see the bot activity, type :
http://ia.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&hidebots=0
(caused me troubles to find this link, add it on your recent changes cap
if you are worried)

Mark, please stop shouting. And stop putting so many !

ant