[Wikipedia-l] wikisign.org supports all wikipedias with over 10'000 articles

Filzstift filzstift at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 07:45:25 UTC 2005

Hello wikipedia-l,

FYI: The SQL query tool http://www.wikisign.org now supports all
wikipedias with over 10.000 articles, including the en-wikipedia. The
jp- and co-dump seems do be wrong, I hope I can add those wikipedias
with the next dump.

A great thank again to the translators which translated the interface
of Wikisign into 12 languages. I would also be happy if someone can
check the english interface (I made it myself with my quite poor
english).

Improvements:
The LIMIT of the query records was 500, now the LIMIT is 2000. Queries
with a output size of over 2MB will be dropped, so a stupid query like
"select * from cur" doesn't go Wikisign in trouble.

The mail function isn't working well (Problem: many providers doesn't
accept mails from a dynamic IP address or mail relays).

If you have questions or ideas for improvements, you can leave a message at
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_Diskussion:Filzstift/wikisign.org
or send me a mail

Filzstift

--