[Wikipedia-l] Preserving GFDL requirements when splitting articles

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jbsoufron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:48:37 UTC 2005

Actually, this is not true. A license is an agreement between 2 people
and a declaration of will, but you have to interpret it within the
context. Since it is not possible to respect the text of the GFDL, you
have not other choice but to understand that it is a declaration of will
and to intrepret it within context.