[Wikipedia-l] Assumptions about westerners

Arbeo M arbeo_m at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 15 17:25:59 UTC 2005

Hi Mark!

> These are problems with YOUR interpretation, NOT with me.

Throughout the past months, it has happened quite a number of times that people
have totally misinterpreted your contributions.

On the other hand, the mails written by most other participants are usually
interpreted correctly.

Now, my personal opinion is that if one is misunderstood quite often, he should
not react to that by saying: "that's not my problem" but rather try to write in a
less mistakable manner.

That way, you'll have to spend less time on clarifications in the future!

Arbeo