[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wiktionary-l] Article on LISA

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 17 11:41:24 UTC 2005

> PS: It is not my usual habit to crosspost my comments, an I seriously
> considered posting this on only one of the lists, but since Gerard has
> chosen to put his POV on three lists it seemed appropriate that at
> least the initial rebuttal should be similarly distributed.

I don't have time to answer that now due to too much work - most of what
you said is your POV - is fear about the new - sorry, but it seems like
that.

Gerard is not the only one working on UW.

There's no "we want only EU terminology" - it is a start and all are
invited to contribute even the UNESCO and the US-Government if they have
valuable glossaries.

More in a second mail when I finished my job.

Ciao, Sabine