[Wikipedia-l] Re: recipes

Pete/Pcb21 pete_pcb21_wpmail at pcbartlett.com
Wed Jan 19 23:56:07 UTC 2005

Anthere wrote:
> I discovered today that recipes are now legally deleted from the english
> wikipedia where they are not welcome any more.
>
> Still, I had the memory there was no clear agreement on doing so, and
> for months, there was a sort of balance with removing all those of minor
> dishes, while keeping those from typical ones.

Has anyone maintained a list of articles that were deleted at the second
or later trial on VfD by any chance? I know there is a "precedents" page
that proves the community has become more deletionist over time.

There is a problem with our processes if double jeopardy is acceptable
in getting things deleted, but we do not allow articles to be recreated.