[Wikipedia-l] Thank you, Poland!

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 23:14:24 UTC 2005

DEVELOPERS perhaps, but what about execs of software companies raking
in gazillions a year from software patents?

Also, while there may be no specific rule regarding POV displays
outside of articles, I do think we should try to limit ourselves to
things that will not be disputed by any Wikipedians. Thus, I will not
advocate to put up a site notice with my views if you don't do the
same thing for your views (although I don't like software patents
either).

Mark