[Wikipedia-l] Re: Celebrity users

Josh Gerdes wikipedia at gerdesfamily.com
Wed Jan 12 05:14:29 UTC 2005

You made some good points. Yes, I know that many people have the same
name, even mine. :-) If there were a famous person named Josh Gerdes,
though, I would want to mention that I am not him, especially if there
were an article about him. It is true, though, that fame is often
somewhat localized.

Josh Gerdes
(en:User:JoshG)