[Wikipedia-l] Re: Help with proofreading (Italian)

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 18:07:23 UTC 2005

Sabine Cretella a écrit:
> Hi I am searching for an Italian mothertognue who could proofread an
> article I translated on meta:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/2/Founder/It
>
> It is part of the newsletter.

Hi,
The current draft is visible at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/2

Some part of it (well identified) may already be translated; See
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WQ/2

> I am German and translating from one foreign language into the other is
> not too easy ;-) so sorry for some of those horrible errors ...
>
> Besides that: the newsletter is not published very often and so it
> should be quite easy to translate and proofread it if we are in many.

This is obviously true for any languages :-)

> Is there a way to create a group of people interested in
> translating/proofreading the newsletter into Italian? Please contact me
> - if we organise things well no-one of us will have to work much and we
> will have great results.

Nod. Some of the people ready to help with translation are on the
translator mailing list :   translators-l at wikimedia.org

We may also contact all those who previously translated Quarto and are
willing to help : http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/Team

> Ciao and thank you!!!
>
> Sabine

I fixed for you the italian general page :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WQ/2/It%3A#4

Thank you :)

As a side comment : we are lacking nice pictures to illustrate the
Quarto. Do wikipedians have some nice features pictures they would
suggest to use ?

Anthere