[Wikipedia-l] Re: special characters

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 19:29:32 UTC 2005

I got that in the ang.wikipedia.org while using, but I am using Firefox
right now, and there's not a problem.  Don't get me wrong, just about every
piece of software I get I try to get Microsoft, but I have to use Firefox
for the wiki...and I can use tabs to open multiple pages for editing at
once.  If IE had tabs, and could do the special characters, I'd go back
though.

James