[Wikipedia-l] Harrassing is not OK

Olve Utne utne at nvg.org
Wed Jan 5 01:50:49 UTC 2005

Dear Yann, Gerard & al.,

I have noticed that some people find it amusing (or whatever it is) to
harrass (!) Mark W.   Please stop with it -- Wikipedia has bigger problems
than some of you not agreeing with Mark W.  Acceptance of escalated
personal attacks is one of them -- and it is not exactly like Mark W. has
been proven to have a monopoly on those...

Respectfully,

Olve Utne (who is starting to get a bit sick of this peck-order-oriented
list...)