[Wikipedia-l] start a new Wikipedia / Wikinews

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 1 04:30:09 UTC 2005

I'm not suggesting that we balkanize or limit to only locally relevant
news...I'm just fine with the idea of en.wikinews.uk being a redirect to the
English wikinews site, though that'd be a bit redundant.  That's the good
thing about wiki as a whole is that it gets over the local bias (the
European bias, American bias, etc.) with so many contributors.

James