[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia in Chinese dialects

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:42:44 UTC 2005

Also important, in my mind, is this: nobody argues that simply not
participating in a Wikipedia you don't like is bad, but would it be
right of us to override popular support of language-speaking
Wikipedians and deny creation of these Wikipedias citing a desire for
"linguistic unity" in a move that would be more expected of
Gongchandang/Gungchaandong/Kongchetaz than
Weijidang/Waigeidong/Viqitaz?

Mark