[Wikipedia-l] My preferences/math

Sebastien Loisel sloisel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:34:22 UTC 2005

No matter what I change "My preferences/math" to, I always get the same
thing, which is mostly PNGs. I've checked on the blahtex web pages that I
can use MathML in my Firefox but the preferences on wikipedia.org don't seem
to do anything. I haven't found anywhere an explanation of why the
preferences/math tab does nothing, not in the preferences tab, not in the
help for the preferences tab, not in the discussion pages.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on, and possibly update
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Preferences#Rendering_math and even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Preferences?

Best,

Sébastien Loisel