[Wikipedia-l] mo. cyrillic -> mo-cyr., when ?

Adrenalin adrenalinup at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:21:54 UTC 2005

A recent pretty large discussion about this issue was made, and about
everyone agreed what current mo. all in cyrillic must be moved to
mo-cyr. and on mo. should remain only two links to ro. and to mo-cyr.
On the main page wikipedia.org our language name are still in cyrillic
"Молдовеняскэ".

Or maybe there is another list, a higher instance where i can call ?
Where is present some administrators of wikipedia who can take some
real actions ?

After some days is a New 2006 Year, and we still have such a problems ?

Merry Christmas, and let's hope what the New Year will bring to us
some really correct changes.

--
Best Wishes,
Adrenalin.