[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia Class Action

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:03:33 UTC 2005

On 12/12/05, Bod Notbod <bodnotbod at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just subscribed to draw the community's attention to:
>
> http://www.wikipediaclassaction.org/
>
> Apologies is if this is old news, but I hope people appreciate that the
> vast size of the project means that it's very difficult to find out who
> is aware, and to what extent, of any particular issue.

Hmm. It's nice to know that even the people wanting to bring a lawsuit
haven't managed to get the story straight:

"Untrue information ... was eventually removed by Wikipedia's
co-founder Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales, but only after more than four months
anguish and hard work by Seigenthaler" - yes, those anguishing four
months of being unaware of it...

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk