[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia Class Action

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Mon Dec 12 18:25:06 UTC 2005

> http://www.wikipediaclassaction.org/

It'll be interesting to see if someone tries to force them to remove
the trademarked Wikipedia logo from that site.

Other than that, Seigenthaler has said he's not interested in suing
the foundation (and his lawyers have apparently informed him that he'd
fail due to the CDA).  I wonder if anyone else is going to come
forward in the first place, you know, someone with standing to
actually sue.  I also wonder who it is that's running this site.
(whois Registrant Name: Legal Department)  Maybe a few ambulance
chasers looking for a quick buck?

I'm reminded of those commercials on TV.  "Have you been shot by a
government employee who went postal?  You may be able to join our
class action lawsuit against the USPS.  Contact the law offices of
Bolovia and Bolovia at 555-1000."

Anthony